Every week our staff members will make their picks and we will crown a winner based on the best record at the end of the season. Why are we doing this? Why not. Making picks are fun and we like things to brag about and interact with our readers.
These picks will be straight up picks. No line, just who we think is going to be the winner.
FFStatistics Staff NFL Picks: Week 4
Current Season Leaderboard:
- @DFS_mathlete 19-11
- @MattWi77iams 18-12
- @TimNFL 17-13
- @TheDude_Z 15-15
- @FFZinger 15-15
- @JesseReevesFF 12-18
|MIN @ LAR||LAR||MIN||LAR||LAR||MIN||LAR|
|HOU @ IND||HOU||IND||HOU||IND||HOU||HOU|
|BUF @ GB||GB||GB||GB||GB||GB||GB|
|TB @ CHI||CHI||CHI||TB||CHI||CHI||CHI|
|MIA @ NE||NE||MIA||NE||NE||NE||NE|
|DET @ DAL||DET||DET||DAL||DET||DET||DAL|
|CIN @ ATL||ATL||ATL||ATL||CIN||ATL||ATL|
|NYJ @ JAX||JAX||JAX||JAX||JAX||JAX||JAX|
|PHI @ TEN||PHI||PHI||PHI||PHI||PHI||PHI|
|CLE @ OAK||OAK||CLE||CLE||CLE||OAK||OAK|
|SEA @ ARI||SEA||SEA||ARI||SEA||ARI||SEA|
|NO @ NYG||NO||NO||NO||NO||NYG||NO|
|SF @ LAC||LAC||LAC||SF||LAC||LAC||LAC|
|BAL @ PIT||BAL||PIT||PIT||PIT||PIT||PIT|
|KC @ DEN||KC||KC||KC||KC||KC||KC|
Staff Chalk Picks
Every single staff member agreed on the following games:
Packers defeat Bills
I guess no one believes in the Bills magic eh?
Jaguars defeat Jets
The Jaguars offense was a train wreck last week, but their defense is still one of the best in the NFL. This should be a long day for Sam Darnold.
Eagles defeat Titans
This actually surprised me a bit considering how the Titans defense has looked. Jay Ajayi has a fractured back he plans to play through, and Carson Wentz is still a bit rusty. That being said, the Eagles should take this one.
Chiefs defeat Broncos
Never doubt Pat Mahomes until you have a reason to.
Staff Upset Picks
- @TimNFL: Dolphins defeat Patriots – I guess someone has been drinking the Ryan Tannehill is unstoppable Kool-Aid. Nonetheless, I think we all hope this comes true, even if we all didn’t pick it.
- @FFZinger: Bengals defeat Falcons – This should be a shootout, but also should be close. I would not call this much of an upset, but Mike Z. was the only one to put his name on it.
- @JesseReevesFF: Giants defeat Saints – Now this would be an upset. The Saints defense is certainly not as good as everyone would have hoped, but the offense sure is. Eli Manning will have to play a perfect game to keep pace with Brees and company.
- @theDude_Z: 49ers defeat Chargers – Wishful thinking from a 49ers fan. Poor guy. Good luck though.
- @MattWi77iams: Ravens defeat Steelers – What can I say? I believe in the Ravens pass attack. The Steelers can get burned in the secondary and we have yet to see Alex Collins at his best. This is my upset.