Showing all 2 results
A BREAKDOWN of 39 Rookie Wide Receivers eligible for the 2018 NFL Draft using Market Share and advanced analytics based on their College production. Outside of draft capital, a players production in college is the most predictive and descriptive information we have to evaluate players.
- Age Relative Market Share in Receptions, Yards, and Touchdowns
- Breakout Age and historic trend in Hit rates
- Hot Rate Indicator: a percentage likelihood a payer will finish in the top 24 (PPR)
- College Dominator Metric
- An analysis of each players production profile
- A breakdown of the analysis for each metric showing how predictive it has been since 2001
- Links to other articles and resources for Market Share, player evaluation and more
- Wide Receiver Rankings
- Hit rate by Breakout age charts
- Rookie “Big Board”
Will be updated up to and after the NFL draft with new information and analysis.
Peter Howard (@pahowdy) writes for Dynasty League Football, he has also been published by PlayerProfiler, TwoQbs, and FantasyPros.